Csilla® Jewelry is made with 18k gold, 14k rose gold.
Do’s & Don’ts
Our jewelry is meant to stay with you for ever. The following guidelines will help to assure your fine jewelry remains beautiful for your lifetime and future generations:
- Examine your jewelry routinely for secure settings and clasps.
- Make sure your jewelry is properly sized.
- Never use paper towels to clean pearls or jewelry.
- Avoid home ultrasonic cleaners unless you are certain that it is appropriate for your gemstone or jewelry.
Remove jewelry when:
- Lifting weights or shoveling.
- Engaging in manual labor or hand intensive chores.
- Cleaning the house or using harsh chemicals.
- Applying cosmetics such as lotion or perfume.
- Experiencing extreme cold, heat or the change.
- Store your jewelry in a container and prevent pieces from moving around. Keep your jewelry in a fabric-lined jewelry case, or in a box with compartments and dividers.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR JEWEL
Gently wipe jewelry with a soft cloth.
If your jewelry broke or raptured within six months of the purchase, please contact our customer service via email@example.com. We are always happy to assist you.
Our customer care team is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00-6:00 PM, reachable via firstname.lastname@example.org.